Joggers and Gym Shoes Blog contains affiliate links. Read full Disclosure Policy here.
Shop the look
I love reading fun and quirky facts about people, so I thought today I would share ten (strange) things about me.
- I love sleep more than anything in the world but I am also a night owl. I get a burst of energy every night around 9:00. Even if I try to go to sleep early, I just lie there awake for hours. That being said, I could sleep until noon if someone let me.
- I love exercising almost as much as I love sleep. I will choose it over any other activity every. single. time.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders. Like, I will not enter a room if there is a chance there might be a spider in it. Every night before bed, I check every corner of my bedroom to make sure there aren’t any. I also have an exterminator come every three months to remove any “spider presence”.
- I am also terrified of deep water. The thought of water deep enough where you can’t see the bottom makes me sick to my stomach.
- I cannot stand the sound of people chomping on their food. Gum chewers are the worst. I literally have to remove myself from a room if someone eats like a cow.
- I hate being home alone. And by alone, I mean when my husband is gone overnight. I am such a scaredy cat. He travels for work, and I have called him in tears a few times in the middle of the night sure that someone was trying to break into our house.
- I never make my own coffee. I know that makes me sound like a brat but Starbucks just makes it so much better! But in reality, I just always forget to in the throes of getting two children out the door in the morning.
- I am a huge germaphobe and hate airplanes because if it. All the recirculated air. Barf. So nasty. It has also led to my fear of flying.
- If I didn’t have a full time job, I would never wear regular clothes. As soon as I’m home, the pajamas come on. My husband claims he has never seen me in anything other than sweats. 😉
- I love reading books backwards. I read the ending to find out what happens, and then I go back and read the whole thing from the beginning. I just can’t stand the suspense.
So how weird do you think I am?
Are you ready to unfollow me yet? 😉