Disclosure: Joggers and Gym Shoes Blog contains affiliate links. Therefore, if you purchase something through a link on my blog, I may make a small commission. There is no cost to you. Read full Disclosure Policy here.
Black Friday shopping can be super stressful. To say that stores are crowded is putting it lightly. I used to love going to the mall, and waiting in ridiculous lines, and then leaving very satisfied that I got all my shopping done. In my old age though, I prefer to spend it in front of the computer screen.
However you choose to shop on Black Friday, here are some tips to make the most of it:
- Make a list of what you “intend” to buy otherwise you can go a little crazy. I am the return queen, and always buy more then I need with the intention of returning some items when I decide what I really want to keep. If you are not good at returning, make a list do that you don’t purchase more than you actually need. Which brings me to my second point…
- Make a budget. I like to allocate certain amounts of money for different people, and then I just search for items within my budget.
- Browse ahead of time. I like to put things that I want into my online “shopping cart” and then I keep them there until they go on sale.
- Don’t buy something just because it is on sale – see my first two points of making a list and a budget. You will over spend and you will buy things you don’t really need if you do this. I guarantee you! If you do see something that you love, snap a picture of it and send it to your hubby/mom/mother in law. They are probably out shopping for you as well. 😉
- Read product reviews. You may want to shell out the extra money if a product works better or lasts longer than it’s less expensive counterpart.
Black Friday Sales Not to Miss and my picks:
Old Navy: 50% off everything, no code needed!
Express: 50% off EVERYTHING + free shipping
Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off orders over $100 with code “BLACK25”
Happy Shopping! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!